Saturday, February 5, 2011

marshmallow wars

by Kristin

It took me forever to take down Christmas decorations this year (I finally accomplished it last weekend).  My favorite of all my decorations are my S'mores ornaments.  I've got quite the collection now and had them displayed all along our bookshelf.  Nathan kept referring to them as my "marshmallow army", and I would often walk into the room to find them "standing at attention."

One day, when Nathan came home from work, the S'mores were no longer standing at attention.  Instead, he saw this...


Yes, the S'mores had finally gone to war.  It must have happened while I was in the bathroom.


It appears that there were quite a few good spirits among the troops, despite the amount of marshmallow bullets flying around.


One managed to even sleep through the entire battle in his little tent!


Nathan thought it was all pretty funny, until he took note of one particular casualty...


Poor Nathan.

2 comments:

  1. We lost a good soldier when we lost Marshmallow First Class Stone.....

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you...keep in touch!