Saturday, February 11, 2012

a week of firsts

First Visit with Papa Gary and Grandma Becky


First Time Chillin' in My Crib

First Visit with the Pediatrician
 Nurse Darla

When we left the hospital, I weighed 7lbs 10oz.  When we went for our lactation visit two days later, I weighed 7lbs 15oz.  By the time we left the pediatrician's office two hours later, I weighed 8lbs 2oz!  As the pediatrician said: "Most babies eat 30mls of milk at one feeding...we consider 66mls outstanding...your daughter took in 88!"

 My Pediatrician

First Bath at Home

 I survived!

First Cloth Diaper
 We haven't completely transitioned into cloth yet (still doing disposables at night), but we are getting the hang of them!

First X-Box Game with Daddy
Just call me a good luck charm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you...keep in touch!